Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday Morning at the Park


Catherine had some friends over last night so she didn't go to bed until nine, but that didn't stop her from waking up at six this morning like usual. So we had some breakfast and got dressed and then she lounged around in the rocking chair reading a book while I folded some laundry.



Then we went for our morning walk and, it being Saturday, we had time to stop at the park in the middle. For a while all Catherine did was intercept people and their dogs trying to walk on the path around the park, but then I showed her the slide and she thought that was really fun. She also had a very good time on the swings.





When we got home, even though we had been outside for almost two hours, Catherine jumped out of her stroller and took off on a walk around the neighborhood. Even though she doesn't like to wear my old sunglasses that I gave her or her own special sunglasses, she loves my current sunglasses that I actually want to wear.




1 comment:

KAR said...

She looks like a movie star! I love listening to her laugh on the swings.