Wednesday, February 03, 2010

A Long Two Days

We all made it. I made it to New Jersey and back, stopping in Manhattan each way to drop off and pick up Kristin and Brian, without getting lost once. I made it two days in the office even though I pretty much completely lost my voice the first morning and still had to conduct training for two days. The girls made it two bed times and two wake-ups without me (and apparently barely even noticed). Michael made it two nights sleeping with coughing children. Grandma and Grandpa made it two whole days solely entertaining two toddlers. Kristin and Brian made it two days trekking though the big city with a sick and cranky Christopher who was not at all impressed with the compact umbrella stroller.

So my first time leaving the girls overnight, and everybody is fine. Actually it appears they had a rather good time. And we can now return to our regularly scheduled, picture-laden blog posts (as soon as I take some pictures). Until then be sure to pop over to Ramblings by Steve to see what the girls were up to while I was away.

1 comment:

TJ said...

Glad everyone is home safe...and thank Steve for the great pics of the girls. I hope everyone is feeling better soon.