Michael still sleeps a lot - every time he sleeps all day I start to think it's going to be a really long night, but then he just sleeps all night also (with frequent interruptions to eat, of course). When he is awake (and even sometimes when he is sleeping) he wiggles all the time. Constantly. Here's a rather boring wiggling video:
He often tries to hold his head up when you are holding him upright, and he lifts it up regularly when he is on his stomach. That is the one thing that did not go as expected at the doctor today. The pediatrician asked how Michael liked spending time on his tummy, and he laid him down on his stomach on the exam table to see. Michael lifted his head a couple times, then decided to just go ahead and roll over onto his back. The pediatrician was rather surprised - I guess Michael just wanted to get that 4-month milestone out of the way and show his sisters how this growing thing is really supposed to go.
And see, I'm not even letting them dress him in pink yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment