Wednesday, May 12, 2010

De Ja Vous


I feel like I've posted these exact same pictures before, but I promise, they're all new. It's just that once a toddler finds something she likes to do, she is capable of doing it ad nauseum. We still have Easter egg hunts regularly and Mary can sing Peter Cottontail a hundred times in a row, no problem. They usually latch onto one book for several weeks, and during those weeks, we have to read that book not only daily, but several times per sitting (seriously, test me - I can recite Fancy Nancy's Favorite Words to you in my sleep). When we're outside, the girls like to make pizza in the house, play in the sandbox, and climb the slide, which is why you've seen pictures very similar to these in past posts.




Here I was trying out the monochrome shooting on my camera to see if I like it better than turning color pictures black and white later. I don't know if I like it better or not (or if there's even a difference) but it was fun.


It was my first day back at work today, and I quickly realized just how loud my children are, even when they're being good. Do they make noise-cancelling headphones for telephones?

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hope your first day back at work wasn't too hard on you. I would love nothing better than to win the lottery so you didn't have to work at all!

Steve said...

The "jawbone" bluetooth device picks up vibrations when you speak and cancels out everything else ... supposedly