Saturday, January 19, 2019

Christmas Eve Part 2

Michael has Mass at 5pm and 10pm on Christmas Eve, so in between those he drove out and met us at Mamo's house for family celebration with them (we would have had to take two cars anyway because we don't currently have a vehicle that can hold us all).

I spent most of the evening nursing Agnes to help her recover from her 40 minutes traumatic car ride (every car ride is traumatic still) so I don't have a lot of pictures, but we all had a great evening.

Just a quick shot of the frenetic energy that never ends...


Agnes did settle down enough to let Mamo hold her for a while, and I'm pretty sure Papa was trying to figure out from whence that baby came...


Aunt Heather and Rami (shoot - I just realized I have absolutely no idea how to spell his name!) always seem like they're having a good time.


Agnes got this little bonnet for Christmas and Mamo said she looks like quite the little Puritan...


Hi Papa!


As long as Agnes is fed and at least 20 minutes past any ride in the car, she's pretty happy to be held by People Not Me still. She even snuggled with Uncle Tommy while I was rounding up the other kids to leave even though she was tired and done with the day.


Thank you Mamo and Papa for hosting a lovely family evening!

No comments: