Thursday, July 30, 2020

July 2020 Videos

 Here are a few leftover videos I found in the July folder.

Edie lost a BUNCH of teeth in a short span of time. First the bottom two in the middle, then a month or so later (before those those had even grown in all the way), she lost the top two in the middle within a few days of each other. All of her older siblings lost their first teeth in the second half in their fifth years, so I wasn't surprised that Edie lost these at 5, but I think she's the first one to be missing so many at the same time, and especially those conspicuous top two middle teeth at the same time. This is a video she asked me to take and send to Gigi, but I couldn't find any pictures specifically of her toothless smile so this will have to stand in. I'm sure Gigi doesn't mind sharing her video.


One of my favorite things is watching plump toddler hands hard at work developing fine motor skills. I could watch them for hours. I've been working on some embroidery projects and Agnes always wants to help, but she's super bad at it, so I set up a big dull yarn needle with some yarn on a plastic flower shape. It kept her occupied for about 9 minutes, which is a very impressive attention span for a toddler.



I think there were some pictures in an earlier post of the kids playing at the little skate park where Catherine had sand volleyball practice all summer, but they insisted on a video as well. Edie is always game to try and keep up with her brothers!


No comments: