Tuesday, March 25, 2008

News from the Nurses Station


Michael seems to have had the short version of the bug that I had - he is doing much better already. Catherine's sickiness is still lingering a little bit (she had a couple hours this afternoon where I am pretty sure she was feeling bad, but she slept it off), but overall she was acting much more like herself today, reading and playing and hanging out.



She is still on a diet of plain oatmeal, cheerios, applesauce, and select mushy fruits and veggies, and I'm not in any hurry to change that as long as she is keeping this stuff down.

I'm off to the basement again - I think all the tape is on the walls, so now I'm onto outside corners and then layer after layer of mud...hopefully drywalling will be a thing of the past by the end of the week!

3 comments:

Great Grandma Rennier said...

Glad everyone is feeling better. That was cool to see Catherine with the little book we sent. She was also wearing the sweater - so that was a double treat. Hopefully, Catherine will be back to her full-speed soon.

The Moose said...

We wish you guys all the best. Get well soon!

Deb said...

I don't think she's all the way better yet - when she stands up you can see the room is spinning from her expression.

I wish I could say the warm weather is coming to make you feel better but it's cold and rainy here again today.b