So cute, but Catherine wore it maybe once or twice before outgrowing it. Isn't Mary looking all grown up?
I'm starting to feel like I've read this post before...more pictures of us playing on the beach at church.
And this I've definitely seen before. It's what happens when you try to sit the girls down to take a picture together.
First you get the cheese face.
Then confusion when you ask for not the cheese face.
"I want to sit on the other side of Mary."
Bored.
Finally a good face out of one...what's the little one doing?
Uh-oh...Mary sees a rock. Time's running out. Catherine wants to go back to the water.
An unexpected contribution from Catherine. Too bad Mary's eyes kind of look like a gremlin.
Hmmm...this is probably as good as we're going to get.
Oh dear - this time she's sees a bug.
It's over - she's out.
1 comment:
The pink coat has also passed from Catherine to Mary. She looks cute in it.
Post a Comment