And Catherine claims that her grandma taught her to dance like this. I'll let you be the judge.
Wasn't that good? I think Grandma should post her own dancing video and we'll compare.
Oh wow, this is one of those pictures Catherine is going to resent later. She decided that her swimming suit could actually double as a snow suit (after watching a Dora video where Dora's bottomless backpack coughs up snowsuits for her and Boots when it inexplicably starts to snow in the jungle). Catherine was wearing a skirt and shirt, and managed to get this swim suit (and hat) on over those by herself. She claims this kept her warm.
And then there's Mary. Sitting in a basket. Why not?
3 comments:
I might be responsible for some of those moves, but I'm sure Debbie had a hand in it also.
The last picture reminds me of the phrase "funner than a barrel full of monkeys" ... perhaps that saying is not in vogue these days, but Mary doesn't seem to care.
Aunt Melanie's to blame for the last picture - she used to love to sit in buckets and baskets when she was that age. I'll have to find one of the old pictures.
Post a Comment