Here are my very first efforts from the Christmas family gathering last night. I just turned it on and started hitting buttons... clearly a read through the manual and some practice is in order, since these are the only salvagable pictures out of about 80 shots, but it was quite fun (as was the family gathering).
Can you guess what happened next?

If you see me wearing the same pair of pants this entire trip, it's because Catherine usurped all my suitcase room by insisting we bring all the girls' special Christmas outfits to wear while we are here.


"T!"

I'm sure a lot more happened during the party, but the girls and I fell asleep at 8 (something about that 4am wake-up to catch our plane and too much excitement to get in a decent nap... we needed to catch up a bit). Of course now we're the only ones awake, but the girls are doing a surprisingly good job leaving the mountain of presents alone until everyone else wakes up.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment