Catherine's hair is definitely making a thick and curly comeback, but since it's so curly it seems like it doesn't get long very fast. So it's kind of hard to tell she's even wearing pigtails, but she clearly doesn't care what anyone thinks.
The kids made it impossible to work for a while today, so I occupied them all by getting the girls to help me take some pictures of Michael.
It honestly did not go that well. Catherine "helps" by getting very close to Michael's face in order to try to make him smile, so most of the pictures have a blur of Catherine hair somewhere (or everywhere). I scrapped all of them except this one, which I love because it is a good picture of what goes on every day: Michael stares at Catherine adoringly while she coos and blows raspberries and calls him "honey" and "sweetie" and "Mr. Man" and talks to him in a hilarious high-pitched baby talk voice.
He would do the same thing to Mary, but she doesn't put that much effort into talking to him yet. She has lots of other important endeavors occupying her time, like putting together every puzzle in the house.
I also had to take a couple shots so you can stare in awe of the baby rolls. I particularly like the biceps rolls, and of course the double chin.
Then Michael fell asleep, and it's been a whole day since we had a Sleeping Michael picture, so here you go.
Side Note: The stunning blanket is courtesy of Aunt Ann, Quilter Extraordinaire. It might be the first blue blanket I've ever seen that I truly love. If it wasn't so hot, I'd have Michael wrapped up in it every day.
1 comment:
I love the picture of Catherine cooing at Michael. It is so sweet.
Post a Comment