Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend Recap

In the last two days, we:

- went to the beach, three times.
- enjoyed two dinners with friends, one of which was sea bass eaten just a few hours after it was caught.
- ran in the sprinklers nearly naked (kids only).
- toasted up the first s'mores of the season.
- had a lovely lunch, sandwiches in Sandwich, in a courtyard under the shade of an apple tree.
- began prep for Mary's birthday and Michael's baptism.

And I don't have a single picture of any of it, because I was having too much fun or too busy to wield the camera. But trust me, it was a wonderful weekend, and we're very much looking forward to visits from family and the celebrations this coming week!

1 comment:

TJ said...

I'm sorry we are not going to be able to be there for all the fun. Hugs all around.