Friday, August 27, 2010

A Quick Video Update

Baby Michael's energy level is a bit incomprehensible. He never stops moving. I'm considering outsourcing his diaper changes because he manages to bruise me with his feet almost every time.

Although the doorway bouncer is still very high on his list, Michael is also starting to enjoy wriggling around freely on the floor, especially if he can watch his sisters playing. Whenever I put him down on his back, he usually rolls over onto his stomach pretty quickly, and then his arms and legs start thrashing. Today his thrashing managed to spin him all the way around - a full 180. He is also trying occasionally to get his knees under him a bit... it's too early for crawling!



And here is an update from Mary. She is going to tell you about one of her favorite things, through song. Don't think the video is broken: there is no video, only audio, because she happened to be illustrating this favorite thing along with the song and even for a very young child, I think it wouldn't be the best for an online video.

1 comment:

TJ said...

That is the funniest video I haven't seen!