Sunday, October 17, 2010

No, I Didn't Break My Camera

I spent almost the whole past week playing with the kids, and I didn't pick up my camera at all. I would apologize for the lack of pictures, but it was fun just to play and I'm not actually sorry. :)

However I did have an irresistible impulse to take my camera with me when we went outside to play this afternoon. Withdrawl.

When you tell my children to look at you for a picture, they do this. I'm not sure what this says about their listening skills (or my parenting skills).


Inspired by taking care of Michael Jr, Catherine and Mary have been taking turns being "Mama" when they play. All day I hear them yelling "Mama" but every time I respond they say, "No, I don't mean you mama." It turns out when they really do want me, they say "The Other Mama."


In fifteen years we are going to look at Mary's senior pictures and she is going to be wearing this same signature picture smile.


Catherine likes to fly.


She also likes to sing


Rock out


And climb trees.


Michael Jr thinks sitting up is awesome


Likes touching plants


And he really wanted to crawl around on the driveway to chase the big wheel, but I think it was hurting his knees because he kept resorting to his plank pose instead.


Merry Mary. Yogurt Face. Like Always.


To me these pictures look like they're from 1973.



The End.

1 comment:

Steve said...

What's wrong with 1973?