Friday, December 16, 2011

Wild Lights

I'm sorry. This poor blog is terribly neglected. Only one more week of Cheap Sally and we can all go back to regularly scheduled domination.

Until then, I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures with zero witty comments. We went to the Wild Lights display at the zoo on Sunday. It was cold, but we all bundled up and the kids all made it with very little complaint. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to take pictures of lights at night, or people at night, and particularly lights and people in the same exposure at night. But this is basically what we saw.











The lights and displays were fun and we saw some penguins eating smelly fish for dinner and listened to a story around a fire and gleefully accepted the future punishment for indulging in a hot sugary funnel cake before heading home. Amen.

No comments: