Do you see how far behind I am on things here? I'm about to blog about Gigi and Papa's 60th Anniversary party, which happened in *February*. Oh well. But it's worth remembering, even three months later, because it was a lovely party and we are so thankful for these grandparents in our lives and great-grandparents in the lives of the kids.
It was a fun mix of Gigi and Papa's friends and family, and we lucked into a rather beautiful day for February. Plus we re-watched the amazing video Uncle Thomas and crew made for their 50th anniversary; the kids were enthralled as they had never seen it, and it was as funny the second time around as it was the first. So friends and family and movie tributes and speeches and treats and gifts made for a great celebration.
Completely unrelated: I forgot about these pictures but there were right after the party pictures in my folder, so here they are. (Unless I've forgotten that I didn't forget about them, and they were already blogged somewhere else?)
Happy Anniversary from Gussie Rabbit and Michael Rabbit!












1 comment:
Thanks to all. We had a great afternoon. Save that video for our 70th.
Post a Comment