Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Classic Shoe Video



When I wrote the last post I thought I didn't have any pictures or videos on my camera from the last couple days, but it turns out I just don't have a brain and there were several good pictures and videos from the last several days.

This is Catherine cooking up some breakfast: shorts, pants, pajamas and shoe saute.


There's been a lot going on with shoes lately. Catherine is pretty good at getting her own shoes on, unless they fit too closely, and she still can't do any of the buckles or velcro correctly, but I think just getting them on her feet is a pretty big accomplishment. She doesn't seem to mind when she is only able to get one shoe on - I see her walking around the house like that quite frequently now.

Even better than her own shoes is walking around in my and Michael's shoes. It took her a while to figure out how to get them on without falling over, and even longer to figure out how to shuffle about without falling over, but she's pretty good at it now.








And for those of you who enjoy Catherine's story time:

No comments: