Thursday, June 12, 2008

MINE

Whenever Catherine is begging for something of Daddy's that she can't have (soda, twinkies, pens, books, computer mouse, etc), Michael always points to the object, then to himself, and says something like "No, mine." Catherine actually learned that this means she should just give up because he isn't giving in, but she recently also discovered that she could play his game as well. She has pretty much claimed everything in the house as hers by either pointing to it, standing on it, or hugging it to her chest and then pointing to herself and saying "mine." I guess the next step is sharing...



We head off tomorrow morning for a short vacation in Maine and Quebec city. I'll have my computer, so I'll try to post some things while we're away. We told Mary not to pull any shenanigans and try to show up early so she can vacation in Quebec as well...

1 comment:

Deb said...

Oh brother! You're in trouble now!