The rest of the day we mostly just played around at Grandma's house. Catherine and Mary aren't the only ones who love the toys here - I have been playing with Grandma's nice camera all week. I have about three decent pictures out of hundreds of attempts, but it's so much fun! Here are some of my efforts.
Fun at the park behind Grandma's house:


Do you see the eyelashes I see?

During the hottest part of the day today we stayed inside.

Mary had a good heart-to-heart with Pluto:

And Catherine had a fun time playing in the giant cardboard box house Grandpa made for her.

Even though it was warm and muggy we did spend some time playing outside in the backyard.


I'm sorry, I just can't stop looking at those eyelashes.

Or those curls.


The girls also had fun relaxing in the little patio chairs Grandma got for them. It is a complete coincidence that their outfits match their chairs. Promise.




Are you as convinced as I am that I need one of these cameras?
1 comment:
I think you do! Such great pictures would be just the thing to keep Grandparents smiling after you 3 head back to the coast.
Post a Comment