I'm assuming everyone knows this already, so I'm mostly writing this post now so everyone has a place to get out their "I told you so"s: they say it's a boy!
Meet Michael II.

I decided I can't post the picture where the ultrasound technician drew a line of arrows to the proof that it's a boy. It's just too much for the world wide web.
In case you can't figure out what you're looking at above, here is the same picture with some markers. The baby is looking up, so you are seeing the left side of the body. You can't see any legs because they're on a different plane (but don't worry - we saw them).
4 comments:
Okay, even with the markers I still can't tell what I am looking at...but I'll take your word for it!
...but if you tell me you got the "nose" and "ear" markers switched around, then I think I see something...
He looks exactly like Mike at the same age.
So I assume you've already decided on a name?
Post a Comment