It seems my videography skills are deteriorating, and since the starting point wasn't exactly lofty... let's just say I might let Catherine take over the video camera in the house. But regardless of quality I thought you might want to see Michael Jr's progress with his crawling. He's not fast yet and he still gets stuck on the wood floor sometimes (his pants slip and it's like a baby crawling treadmill) but he is quite determined. His favorite thing now is to seek out the beach ball and bat it around, but he is easily distracted by his sisters' antics.
Michael Jr even managed to crawl up over the step out of Daddy's office today. As soon as he picks up a little speed nothing will be safe!
2 comments:
I can't belive how he's crawling and sitting up.
Amazing what just a couple weeks will do!!! Look out Catherine and Mary!
Post a Comment