We ran out of bread this morning, and I forgot to get the car seats out of Michael's car this morning before he went to work, and it was too rainy to walk to the store, so Dema and Catherine made some bread. Yay for Dema!
Catherine had a lot of fun learning how to knead the bread (when we have made it before, I've always done it the lazy way and let my mixer do the kneading for me). Catherine was a quick student.
The results were well worth all that hard work.
The rain finally blew away today and we had a really nice afternoon and evening. Michael Jr is moving his injured foot around a lot more now and I haven't given him any tylenol in a few days, but he still isn't walking on it. It didn't bother him at all today though. He was perfectly pleased to sit down in the mud and play.
There happened to be a sleeping bag hanging over the side of the bridge (it's a longish story that involves a tent, some chairs, a pond, and serious winds), and as soon as Michael saw it he crawled as fast as he could to go hide behind it.
Where's Michael?
Peek-a-boo!
Michael...
Peek-a-boo!
You get the idea. This went on for a while.
And even though he's not walking on his foot, he is starting to put some weight on it, especially when he has the great motivation of being able to stand on the bridge.
I always feel bad when I have a post with a lot of pictures of two of the kids but not the third. So... here's an unrelated picture of Mary looking cute. I think she was giving Michael and me instructions on exactly how to say "Ready, set, go!" so that she could race down the hill.
And now, there are absolutely no thunderstorms in the forecast for tonight, and I am very much looking forward to a night of sleep without any (or three) squirming children in my bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment