Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Birthday Photo Shoot


Would you like to guess why our wedding album is about five inches thick? It's because I find it impossible to get rid of pictures, particularly similar pictures that are similarly good but have just slight variations and I like them all.

I realized yesterday that I didn't get any "annual portrait" type pictures at Mary's party, so I asked her if she wanted to take some on her new butterfly bench, and she decided she needed a picture with every single birthday card she received. She's worse than me.



And trust me, that's not anywhere near all of them.

And then we had to add Catherine as well.


And last night we had Mary's special request birthday dinner that included her three favorite dinner foods which just all happen to be orange: salmon, roasted sweet potatoes, and roasted carrots.


Completely unrelated side note: doesn't Michael look like a child tv star from the 80s with his feathered haircut (or rather, feathered grown-out hair)?


Thank you to Carrie for this and many other pictures from Mary's party!! I would have missed a lot of it without you. : )

1 comment:

Steve said...

Great pix!