I'm not sure why I think this picture is so funny. I just love teensy tiny Daisy looking like she's ruler of all the playground.
In all of Catherine's pictures she looks like she's missing a tooth even though it's still hanging on in there.
This is how photographing Michael goes: I see him standing on a rock with a surprisingly un-busy background, but he notices as soon as I swing my camera his direction and flashes his "cheese" smile. Then he flies off the rock ne'er to be seen again (or at least not until he's slid down twenty more slides).
Gussie tried to cooperate. He played with Grandma for a while and let me get one picture with Catherine holding him.
And that's about it: crummy light and funny faces.
Maybe if we try again they'll take some of my advice about what clothes to wear for a nice picture for Grandma.
Or maybe not.










1 comment:
Photoshop!!!
Post a Comment