Monday, January 13, 2020

December 2019: Official Christmas Photos

Neither Grandma or I had (feasible) inspiring ideas for Christmas photos this year, and schedules were making it hard to get everyone together, but it seemed fitting to throw some decorations on the front stoop and I love how they came out! Agnes was not being super cooperative but the rest of the kids did great.




I completely forgot to get pictures of just my kids (something about quickly running out of light as the sun was going down) so we did a quick re-create when the kids got ready for Christmas mass. This session had a lot more outtakes, and I didn't put the lights back on the railing, and some ties and bows are missing from the outfits. But we made it to Mass on time so it's a win.




Gussie was... feeling the Christmas excitement.



And Edie was feeling extra photogenic, possibly because she is sporting a haircut she did herself.




Agnes was also feeling a bit jolly so we got some pictures of her too.




I know if you look at this picture too long she kind of looks like she's in pain, but that's actually her extra super big smile.




No comments: