Sunday, July 15, 2007

Catherine and I had a pretty uneventful day yesterday - cleaning, laundry, baking, and hanging some curtains. She spent a lot of time in her walker as always - one time she went under the piano (I have to start putting stuff there to block her because she fits under it but if she stands up on her tip toes to push backwards she'll hit her head) and she also managed to get into her room and turn around and head back out (usually once she's in her room, she's stuck because the rug in there is pretty thick). Catherine also spent a lot of time sitting up and picking up and dropping various toys. She seems to also enjoy when she falls over, because then she can run her hands over the rug - I don't know why but she loves that. Here's a couple pictures for you: our early morning walk (Catherine is still wearing her pajamas) and Catherine testing out our new chair.



No comments: