I guess some people were having trouble writing. I just enter my comment, my username, and my password at the same time and press "Publish". Works like a charm.
Yeah, she is very interested in the "drop it, pick it up, drop it, pick it up" game. This is great when she is sitting on the floor and can pick things up herself, but slightly less convenient when she is in her walker or high chair.
Oops - I guess I forgot to mention she is sitting up on her own now. She is still a bit wobbly and ends up rolling to one side or the other every time (hence the pillow), but she's doing pretty well. I think she likes sitting up - sometimes when I try to lay her down to change her diaper or something she tries to refuse and holds her head and shoulders up in a crunch for as long as she can (which is usually a few minutes).
8 comments:
Funniest blog entry ever.
I guess some people were having trouble writing. I just enter my comment, my username, and my password at the same time and press "Publish". Works like a charm.
Those pictures are precious! She looks like she could keep herself busy all day doing that.
I didn't know she could sit up! She's so talented. Just like her Grandma. Give her a big kiss for me.
Yeah, she is very interested in the "drop it, pick it up, drop it, pick it up" game. This is great when she is sitting on the floor and can pick things up herself, but slightly less convenient when she is in her walker or high chair.
Oops - I guess I forgot to mention she is sitting up on her own now. She is still a bit wobbly and ends up rolling to one side or the other every time (hence the pillow), but she's doing pretty well. I think she likes sitting up - sometimes when I try to lay her down to change her diaper or something she tries to refuse and holds her head and shoulders up in a crunch for as long as she can (which is usually a few minutes).
awesome little nerdy baby. i hope she never stops the ring game.
Post a Comment