Shocker, I know.
We're saving Catherine's birthday party until next weekend when Grandma and Grandpa will be here (and to make it more confusing for the poor girl, we're going to a friend's birthday party today) but I still wanted to do a little celebrating for Catherine today. So when we got up we made a Cinnamon Breakfast Birthday Cake (aka coffee cake).
Catherine was extremely pleased for obvious reasons:
1. Cinnamon
2. Cake for Breakfast.
The Cinnamon Breakfast Birthday Cake was still warm when I put the candles in, so Catherine almost didn't get them blown out before the cake melted the candles over!
Daddy gave her a little help in the nick of time.
Even though we're not having a party today Catherine is excited to be the Birthday Girl. She put on her pink party dress and told me she's not taking it off until Grandma and Grandpa get her for her party. It did not phase her at all when I told her that was eight days away.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Catherine! We love you! Grandma & Grandpa
I wish I could eat cake for breakfast. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Catherine. It was fun to talk to you. Wish I had some of your cinnamon coffee cake. We love you.
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment