Thursday, January 14, 2010

Water Painting

It took longer than I thought, but Catherine has now discovered Uncle Brian's painting spot. She insisted on joining him last night.


She spent most of the evening going between painting and running out and begging Mary and Christopher to join her in "water painting" as they lost interest rather quickly, but Catherine was convinced they would have more fun doing what she was doing.


And when I say "water painting" I do not mean "water color painting" or really anything that involves paint at all. She was having a very good time simply painting water on a piece of paper with a paintbrush.



She ran out and exclaimed her painting was complete when she had managed to soak the entire paper in water. She was very pleased with her piece.

P.S. - Mary would like to show you her hair.

2 comments:

Amber said...

When Mary saw the top picture she said, "Chris painting!" She still calls all males "Chris."

Chris Rennier said...

nice.