Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Remnants of August

First: Thanks to Daddy for taking on all three children last night so I could take a break for a few hours. The music was lovely and even made me fantasize about making time to practice my violin!

Second: It's hot again, but after the three straight days of rain and 55 degrees last week, I kind of like it. However it's not that great for sleeping, and Michael Jr is not that great for sleeping, and Mary's internal alarm clock is not that great for sleeping, so I'm a little tired. And apparently when I'm tired I forget to take pictures. There are only 93 pictures in my August folder, and I've barely edited it! Since it's September now, here's what's left from August:

Mary playing Cinderella in a Snow White dress.


The girls hashing out a temporary truce from bickering.


And Michael found his thumb, which is a little strange to me because neither of the girls sucked their thumbs at all.



Third: Here's something funny/completely insane: I decided to pile the kids into a car and drive to New York this weekend to visit Kristin, Brian, Christopher, Dema, and Grandpa T. Anyone in the habit of praying should start in around 9am EST Friday morning. :) Oh, and if Earl could stay out over the ocean where he belongs, that would be super helpful.

1 comment:

TJ said...

I can't wait to see you and the kidlets, but promise me you will stay safe at the house should Earl turn into a problem. Right now I'm not sure we will be able to fly into NY Sat. We will all just have to play it by ear to stay safe.