And exercising, of course.
This means that Daddy has to wrestle with the girls. He taught them this great game where he tries to make it from one end of the room to the other and their job is to stop him.
He claims he is not of the "let them win once in a while" camp when it comes to playing games with kids, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be able to accomplish this if he was really giving it 100%.
Of course, sometimes the easiest thing is just to take one of them out of the equation.
Mary often retaliates with the face grab. It's one of her patented moves.
Michael also taught Catherine how to do the wheelbarrow, and she thought it was the best thing ever.
Mary wanted to try it also, but her little arms and body just weren't strong enough, so she ended up doing a kind of army crawl while Michael was holding her legs. Nevertheless she thought this was awesome. I really wish I had a picture of it but I was laughing too hard.
1 comment:
Fun times in the Rennier household!
Post a Comment