Monday, May 18, 2015

Almost A Sitter

So first off, a photographer fail disclaimer: I was taking pictures of stuff to put on Craigslist so I had my camera set to take the smallest files so I wouldn't have to resize them before putting them in the ads, and I forgot to change it back to large files before I took these, so this is a big as they get and the quality is by default poor. Oops.

Edie has suddenly taken a good leap in her ability to sit unassisted. She still topples every which way if she has no support, but with just a little bit of spotting she can sit for a long while, and she can go from sitting to her tummy on purpose and without bonking her nose (usually).

If this was a series of pictures hanging on my wall, I would title it "Edie, In Chair".

And yes, she does enjoy sticking out her tongue that much.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

They're all great, but I particularly like the one with her hand on her chin.