All dressed up for a Princes and Princesses birthday party.
I can't even remember if I already put this picture in a post somewhere, but if I did, well, really is it so bad to see it again?
The Little Flowers and Blue Knights clubs that the kids are in at church had their end-of-the-year celebrations, including a tea party with the girls and bonfires for everyone after the May Crowning.
FYI: If you leave a ladder propped up on the side of your house, my children will climb it with their bucket of sidewalk chalk and graffiti the day away.
Except Edie. She might be almost just about mobile, but she's got a couple months before she's climbing ladders.
Gigi treated us to a trip to Shaw's gardens, with tickets for both the children's garden and the tram. Michael and Gussie were so excited to ride the tram! Michael really wanted to smile for the picture, but he couldn't look away from the approaching tram. And poor Gussie hoped and watched and waited until we could finally get on, but (as clearly evinced by this picture) was so tired that he fell asleep half way through the ride.
I tried to enjoy the gardens during the tram ride, but Edie kept distracting me.
Ha! Can't distract me while you're sleeping. Oh, wait... of course you can.
When it's the rainy season, you enjoy the rain. Or at least you should.
I've added the woven wrap to my repertoire of baby carrying devices with Edie, and I love it, but wrapping comes with a bit of a learning curve so the girls and I have been watching a lot of video tutorials. Catherine and Mary are apparently experts now because they have started designing their own carries with my wraps.
I believe this one is called "Blue Diamond" with a ring twist finish.
I have no idea why Michael is making this face at me. He might not have even been making the face *at* me, so much as making it just because he can.
Gussie. This boy is about to hop, jump, run, and narrate himself right out of toddlerhood.
Edie can do a lot of things while holding her toes with one hand.
But she still can't sleep on her own for any great length of time, and she is calling...



















No comments:
Post a Comment