Saturday, May 02, 2015

Ballet Recital (Pictures and Video!)

The girls had their last day of homeschool co-op last week which finished up with a little performance of the dance they have been working on. They had so much fun in their ballet class this year. It was only ballet (no tap or jazz or modern nonsense) and their teacher was a high school student who will be going on to continue her studies in ballet after she graduates, which means she was super cool and the girls loved her.

Waiting for the show to start!


These are all mid-dance pictures. They did one final dress rehearsal for the performance, so I was able to get pictures and a full video.







There was also a younger class, so this is everyone from both classes at the end.


And their lovely teacher.



And here is the video. I have to apologize to Mary. For a moment while I was recording, I looked down to adjust Edie who was wrapped on my front and in doing so accidentally cut Mary out of the frame on the edge. But she pops back in after a few seconds! Also the music is really soft in the beginning so it looks like they started wrong, but it gets louder after a few seconds and they're all on track.


1 comment:

Great Grandma Rennier said...

Wow, Catherine and Mary have come a long way. Tell them that GiGi is impressed.