Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cutest Chefs Ever

Catherine received a matching cooking set recently that included an apron, hat, hand towel, and a couple hot mits. Now she really really wants to put on her hot mits and help me take hot things out of the hot oven. This is a bit stressful.

However, she also puts on the chef's hat once in a while, and this relieves quite a bit of the stress caused by the hot mits.



And then Mary sees that Catherine is wearing the chef's hat and she wants a turn also, and all memory of hot-mit-induced stress is forgotten.




Unfortunately even though Chef Mary was feeling sparkly and spry this morning, she is now trying to sleep off a rather high fever. And she doesn't have much choice in the matter because her eyes are so goopey that she can't open them even when she wants to (insert sad face). I guess it's a good thing we passed on the vaccines on Monday - hopefully she kicks this thing before Grandma and Grandpa get here!

3 comments:

Deb said...

I hope the goopy eyes aren't the beginning of the pink eye that I had! That's how mine started. Tell her D-ma really feels for her!

Deb said...

Look out Julia Child!

TJ said...

Give May-may a big hug from Grandpa T and tell her I hope she feels better! I have to say though, every picture you post of Mary and Michael just radiates love. Each one makes my day.