Monday, June 07, 2010

A Photo Essay by Catherine

[All pictures and captions are courtesy of Catherine, who had my camera at various points a few days ago.]

Mommy is looking at our pictures to put on the computer so everyone can see us. Daddy said when I'm four or five I can borrow his computer because I know how to use computers.


This is Mary's smile face.


We taked out babies on rides in the strollers.


This is Mary's kaprise face.


Mommy and Mary!


Our light in the kitchen isn't new like Nick and Athena's. They have a new light.


This is baby Michael's pillow, except when I like to use it or Mary likes to use it.


Baby Michael likes to swing here, but right now Submarine is using the swing. (Note: Submarine is a new pretend friend. She is seven and can go outside by herself.)


This is my toodler. Submarine wants to ride it but she is too big because she is seven so she can drive a big car probably.


I want to take a picture of baby Michael because I like his blue eyes.


I taked a picture of the trees!


These are my beautiful flowers that I planted. That's a good picture.


This is my tricycle but soon it will be Mary's tricycle because I'm getting one with just two wheels and that is a bicycle not a tricycle. Because I'm big and Mary is little.

2 comments:

Great Grandma Rennier said...

Good job, Catherine. Gigi is very impressed.

Unknown said...

that might have been the best post ever.