The kids are asleep and Michael is downstairs watching The Dark Night. I started to watch it but it turns out I don't care about batman movies, so I got these little gems together for you instead.
First a little singing. Mary likes to make up songs to sing while she plays her violin. Usually, all her songs are about animals coming into the house (nobody knows why). However this is a lovely little number about flowers getting stuck in the mud.
Now for the dancing portion of our show: Catherine's patented Super Twirl.
Many of you got to see Michael Jr's walking progress while we were in St. Louis, but a couple weeks makes a big difference. He pretty much only falls down on purpose now.
Two disclaimers about that video: 1) Yes, we let the kids ride their scooter in the house. It's winter. 2) You know that weight-loss theory that says every body has an ideal weight that it likes and that's the weight you're going to be no matter what you do? I think my floor employs the same theory, because no matter what I do, it is in a constant state of disarray. That must just be what it likes.
Finally, I'm not sure how I overlooked this picture. A ballerina in heels and a princess rapper. It's how we roll.
Milk mustache.
3 comments:
That flower in the mud video is hillarious. Dad and I are on the train going to Chicago and we were listening in a shared headset laughing and everyone was looking at us :)
Um, the ballerina/princess rapper photo has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. I'm pretty sure that needs to be framed and hung in the girls' bedroom! Or possibly never shown to them and hidden until their teenage years, when you need serious blackmail.
Inspired!
Post a Comment