Thursday, January 27, 2011

Princess Hair

Catherine and Mary are convinced that all princesses have long, flowing hair. They are equally convinced that it is worth any amount of time and trouble to resemble a princess as closely as possible. I believe this is why they came up with princess hair.

I think Catherine actually started this when she was dressing up to get married a while back, and the veil somehow transformed into hair. Now, every time they dress up as princesses, the extra princess skirts double as beautiful hair.

In case you're wondering, that is marker on Catherine's nose and peanut butter on the corner of her mouth.

Princess Hair


Princess Dancing

Two things of which they never tire.

3 comments:

Jena said...

I can't see any of the photos. They aren't loading on the page. Is anyone else having this problem?

Great Grandma Rennier said...

Yes, Jena, same thing here.

Amber said...

Sorry - pictures are all loaded now!