They had a really fun time grouping the ornaments and placing them in the little boxes.
Michael's favorite thing in the house is the "bopper" control to a preschool video game called a Zippity.
He LOVES chewing on this thing.
At first I just let him chew on it. Then a day or so later I saw him sitting on the floor chewing on something in his mouth (not unusual) and when I fished it out I was confounded to find a piece of green soft foamy plastic. I thought the whole bopper was the hard plastic, but that green ring is foam and he took a bite right out of it.
Turns out he poked his seventh tooth through today.
All three kids love the fireplace. The girls like to help clean out the old ashes and sweep the hearth, then watch Grampy T build up and start the fire. It also makes a nice toasty backdrop for playing.
Michael will stare at the flames for a long time.
Then he tries to dive into the fireplace.
No comments:
Post a Comment