He's very good at taking care of his baby. He likes to read her stories.
And tuck her in for naps. (Notice, different doll. Doesn't matter.)
Often I see him walking around the house with a doll under one arm and a pack of newborn diapers under the other arm. If I need to change Teresia's diaper, I have to ask him to share one of his baby's diapers. He is happy to oblige.
He would probably do all these things with Teresia but he would have to get her away from Mary first.
As long as she isn't hungry and *someone* is holding her, Teresia is pretty happy. Wouldn't you be happy if your big sister shared her scarf with you and snuggled while your big brother read you a book about puffer fish?
More doll snuggles.
This was last night. It was the first time in more than a week that Teresia stayed asleep after I put her down. It lasted 11 minutes.
And this is what it sounds like when Gussie reads a book about dump trucks.






1 comment:
Gussie always has such a smug look on his face like "Look what I did he he."
Post a Comment