Our first of several Christmas celebrations this year was with family at Gigi's house. Teresia still screams a good portion of the time she's in her car seat, so three trips to Saint Charles this week were a little tough on her (and me), but once we arrive and I can get her settled, she's pretty happy to be cuddled.
Michael and Gussie used much of their time enlisting new wrestling partners.
The kids thought Gigi's got everything off to a great start in the way of presents. Michael and Gussie shared a huge conglomerated pile of all things trucks: giant giant dump truck, smaller trash and dump truck, even smaller various vehicles, truck books, truck blanket. I wish I had a picture of Michael's face when he saw the shrink-wrapped truck mountain being carried into the room.
Meanwhile, more cuddles.
And more playing with trucks.
Catherine and Mary shared an equally large mountain of all things princess. The puzzles and books and notebooks and tent have seen non-stop action since they opened it. Somehow I have no pictures though!
Meanwhile, more cuddles.
The girls also each got a patchwork quilting starter kit and quilting lesson from Aunt Ann. They have been toting their little quilting boxes with them everywhere. I think Catherine already has about 16 squares sewn together. Again, picture fail. But thank you so much to everyone for the gifts and the meal and the lovely afternoon, and especially to Gigi and Papa for hosting!









1 comment:
You are so welcome. It was a fun time. The look on Michael's face was priceless.
Post a Comment